В этой теме нет ответов

#1 RamfoR

RamfoR

Креатор

• Игрок
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 сообщений

Отправлено 21 August 2012 - 15:03

In this subject I would like to describe solutions of 90 % of problems with connection. The most important problem is the user which doesn't read information or doesn't understand what read.

1. If you couldn't start a launcher.
The patch is in the folder with game and called SHOCK-TERA.exe, it is just in case better to download from a site shock and save it in the folder with game.

1.1. In a launcher eternal loading.
Probably on a site there is an attack, or there were problems on the server. The main page not loaded or loaded with a mistake will testify to it.
Or you use Launcher of the old version, download and replace the file shock-tera.exe from a site: http://teraonline.org/ (On the right side "Патч")

1.2. In a launcher there is no window of input of login and password.
Probably on a site there is an attack, or there were problems on the server. The main page not loaded or loaded with a mistake will testify to it.

1.3.Unable to connect to login server
Probably on a site there is an attack, or there were problems on the server, stood online testifies to it on a site within 10 minutes.
Or you use Launcher of the old version, download and replace the file shock-tera.exe from a site: http://teraonline.org/ (On the right side "Патч")

1.3. I press on the Play button and nothing
Try to update drivers of the video of the card.
Probably your personal computer doesn't approach under the minimum system requirements of game.

2. If there were problems with start of a patch,
Most likely at you Java 7 isn't established, download and establish it.

3. Problems with the hosts file.
Stop your antivirus program;
Open it through a notebook there is it to the address
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
insert there 2 lines:

188.120.249.156 account.tera-europe.com
188.120.249.156 download.frogster-online.com

previously having removed them if the such are available.

After this procedure to start game it is better by means of the file TERA-Launcher.exe too is in the folder with game.

4. I can not become authorized in a launcher.
It is necessary for you to be registered on a site and in a launcher to enter data specified by you at registration.

5. I press the Play button occurs of nothing.
Try to press it several times in a row, such happens even on official site.

6. I press the Play button the mistake takes off.
Probably you long ago had authorization in a launcher and the key of authorization was dumped try to restart a launcher and to become authorized again.

7. Reached a choice of servers I try to enter writes Can not connect server.
Come only on Shock, it very first in the list and only it works constantly.
Probably the server fell and the administration corrects a mistake, stood online testifies to it on a site within 10 minutes.
Very seldom: Probably your provider has no access to a zone of the server check you can having passed according to the reference if the site opened access means is.

8. Reached a choice of servers I try to enter occurs nothing.
Check audit of your client it should correspond specified on the main page of a site in the column Revision: (nationality of the client) (audit).
You can learn audit of the client having opened the file
the folder with client \Client\Binaries\ReleaseRevision.txt in the notebook.
First line of $Revision: xxxx instead of xxxx will be audit of your client.
If it doesn't coincide to you it is necessary to download the client again.

Probably the server fell and the administration corrects a mistake, stood online testifies to it on a site within 10 minutes.

Sometimes restart of the client together with restart of a launcher helps.

9. Reached a choice of servers I try to enter the list of servers is updated.
Probably you couldn't become authorized on the server probably you changed the password on a site in this case I recommend to create a shock account or to tell me about replace the password.

Check audit of your client it should correspond specified on the main page of a site in the column Revision: (nationality of the client) (audit).
You can learn audit of the client having opened the file
the folder with client \Client\Binaries\ReleaseRevision.txt a notebook.
First line of $Revision: xxxx instead of xxxx will be audit of your client.
If it doesn't coincide to you it is necessary to pump over the client ashock.

10. I come on the server and go an infinite blue tunnel.
Most likely you changed the password, address in skype: brabusxsubarb (with a mark "changed the password, doesn't come into game")

11.Cannot find XmlLite.dll. Please, re-install this application
Most likely at you isn't present to this library. It is possible to download here: http://www.dll.ru/dll/23840.html
After downloading of this dll-file, unpack archive and move the DLL file to Windows\System32\

12. Mistake: "You have an improper version of the client"
Most likely you updated the client to Euro-server. To check the version of the client, you can having passed on the way:
the folder with client \Client\Binaries\ReleaseRevision.txt

13. What current Revision costs on the server?
At present on the server $Revision is supported: $1725 and SrcRegVer: 12497

14.Laucnher demands a message of a mail and the password
Most likely you updated the client to the euro-servers version. Unpack the client ashock, further download and replace the file shock-tera.exe from a site: http://teraonline.org/ (On the right "Patch")

The subject will be supplemented in process of receipt of shock decisions.

Изображение

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных